TERMS & CONDITIONS
Scope and Application
- The application of these Terms is for the access to and use of the Website SurMer – a women’s fashion brand. We govern the orders placed via the Website, and every user must accept the Terms.
- SurMer may revise any Terms at any given point in time.
- The users who have a SurMer account are requested to have a periodic check on the Terms as we, at our free discretion, may/may not inform them via email.
About the Website
- The Website’s sole purpose is to provide content for personal use, inform users about products and services, promote the brand, and allow customers to place their orders.
- In accordance with the Terms, we grant non-exclusive and limited rights to the users. We will remain the sole and exclusive name for the Website, its content, and Brand to avoid doubt between the users and us.
- Any content of the Website or otherwise utilization shall not be reproduced, sold, distributed, or assigned for any given purpose to anyone. To be specific, every user agrees to:
- Not use the Website in any manner that violates any applicable provisions of law, infringes other rights and intellectual property, contravenes our legal interests and third parties.
- Provide accurate, truthful, and complete information to the Website.
- Not damage the Website by any malicious code or program.
At our free discretion, we may change the Website contents or any part of it without prior notice. Please have a periodic look at the Website.
Customer Communication - Accounts & Orders
- Customers must be 18 years of age or above in order to create a SurMer account and/or place orders. Customers below the mentioned age may use the Website with the consent of their attorney.
- Creating personal customer accounts makes it easy to save email, billing and shipping address(s), check your favorite products, have a look at the history of past orders, subscribe/unsubscribe newsletters from SurMer, and other important details that the Website amends from time to time.
- Orders can be placed either using the personal customer account or as guests. For the latter, a valid email address and shipping/billing address are required.
- Customers must provide true, accurate, and complete information for the smooth processing of their orders from us or our trusted partners.
- SurMer dispatches orders for personal purposes and reserves the right to limit the product quantity per customer.
- Products shown on the Website are considered to be available. If otherwise certain products are unavailable and still visible on the Website while ordering, SurMer informs the customer as soon as possible.
- In the given scenario, the customer will:
- Either get the product of equal quality and price delivered.
- Or be asked to withdraw and request for a refund (including delivery costs, if any).
- Surmer endeavors to ship your order within the specified time. Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the shipping and delivery may take longer than usual. The delay could be within the delivery network, packing, or processing. We request your kind cooperation.
- An order for several products may be shipped in several deliveries.
- SurMer ships across the world. However, if we are not able to serve any specific address for any reason, we will let the respective customer know about it.
- Customers should responsibly check the parcels upon delivery and see if it is damaged or opened from somewhere. The customer, in such a case, should refuse to take the parcel and write to our Customer Service at email@example.com
Standard Law for Dispute Settlement
- SurMer complies with US law. If you are using the Website outside the US, local legislation may not apply to you.
- SurMer aims to build healthy relationships with its customers. If there are any disputes regarding Terms, we shall first look for an out-of-court solution.
- The failure of an out-of-court settlement will result in the appointment of a mediator by SurMer and the customer.
- If there is a failure in settlement via the mediator, either party may take it to court for an unprejudiced jurisdiction.