If you are shopping with SurMer, you have trusted our Website. SurMer is committed to protecting your privacy. We collect the required information from you for legitimate reasons, thereby ensuring the smooth processing of your orders. Here’s what we ask for:
- We collect your personal data, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email id, mobile number, and an alternative number.
- If you register for the SurMer account, we need your email id, password, and country to sign you up.
- Our Customer Service team collects additional details that help us solve your queries about your order, delivery, payments, or marketing.
- We collect data when you browse www.surmer.com to see how you interact with the pages. If you are a registered user, we collect the browsing data from the dedicated areas you used while surfing the Website.
- If you are our registered customer, we collect your personal data for marketing activities.
- We record your call for training, quality, and fraud detection purposes.
Information to Outside Parties
We do not sell, transfer, or trade your personal information to outside parties. However, this does not include our trusted third parties who agree to keep the information confidential and help us operate our Website, serve you, or conduct business. The information release shall also be there if we find it appropriate to comply with the law and enforce our site policies. However, we may provide non-personally identifiable information to other parties for marketing, advertising, and other purposes.
We may include products or services from third parties on our Website at our discretion. They have their exclusive privacy policies, content, and activities that we are not liable or responsible for. Having said this, we strive to protect the integrity of our Website and accept any feedback about these third-party sites.