Decoding Celebrity-Inspired Summer Trends
That time of the year is here when we are all hearts for the warm sand, parties by the pool, and gala nights. Yes, it’s Summer! One of the exciting things we look forward to is styling hot outfits that ensure a classy summer appeal. As beachy vacations await us, we decode five celebrity summer styles from the likes of Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez, among others, to slay with style.
- Shay Mitchell’s off-shoulder dress: Shay Mitchell pulls off a drop-dead gorgeous look in this breezy and stylish off-the-shoulder Maxi dress. Appropriate to carry for a beach walk or poolside brunch, maxi dresses appeal to the eyes instantly and are super comfortable at the same time. Shay pairs this floral outfit with block heels in beige and a box clutch in the same color for a cohesive get-up.
Image Source: Pinterest
Get the Shay-inspired summer look with our off-shoulder midi with belted waist. Featuring vibrant prints, the outfit comes with a belt to keep you all shapely and poised. The ruffled covering from the back to the front adds flair to the upper body. Beach hair with a pair of strappy sandals is a go-to look that completes this style.
- Jennifer Lopez’s playsuit: The classic playsuit worn by J-Lo makes us want it here and now. Perfect for casual day outings, such pieces add a dramatic Boho vibe to your appearance. The big hoops and chunky accessories complete her sassy look.
Image source: Fashion Bomb Daily
Add drama to this avatar by choosing our short V-neck dress with a cinched waist. The bright orange dress is offered in an airy and comfy fabric that keeps you relaxed all day long. The deep V neckline allows you to style layered necklaces, and the knotted waist erases blandness. Go for this look to get a truly feminine and fashionable appearance.
- Beyoncé’s Valentino look: Posing by the sea, Beyoncé flaunts a timeless black and white attire. The ultimate shirt and mini skirt combination is something one can never go wrong with. To boot, she elevated the outfit’s solid colors with a golden neckpiece and a pair of black patent leather heeled sandals in rose details.
Image source: Fashion Bomb Daily
Get inspired by this look but add your own twist with our A-line shorts with a waistband. The Iodice shorts can be styled with a classic tucked-in white shirt, a blingy top, or something vibrant like this orange top. It promises to offer you a model appearance. Black stilettos work best with this look!
- Rihanna’s floral dress: Warmer months mean a wardrobe full of florals. Rihanna’s halter neck dress hints at a tropical vacation. The cooler blue and white tones of the airy attire are more than perfect for a fresh beach morning. To make it classier, Rihanna dons chunky golden accessories, including big hoop earrings, an armlet, and varying-sized rings. The white statement bag sets the mood right.
Image source: viazimbio.com
Style our Asymmetric tiered skirt lending an appealing flair. The matching off-shoulder blouse makes it an elegant beach-worthy attire. The midi skirt has pockets for you to carry bits and bobs. Sport high heels, block heels, or even sneakers with this super adorable outfit, and you are all set to raise temperatures.
- Lisa Faulkner’s classic black bikini: Lisa Faulkner’s honeymoon look clearly says that black bikinis are timeless and will always be! The actress poses with a cheerful smile on her face and minimal jewelry, keeping in mind the comfy yet stylish beach vibe.
Image source: Lisa Faulkner’s Instagram
You can easily carry this look with the Bandeau Bikini with a metal ring. The figure-flattering, utterly-stylish piece needs nothing but some beach waves in your hair that make you fabulous by the shore.